To keep one’s online life safe, it is essential to look for the best VPN. One can find hundreds of VPN in the market. However, which VPN is suitable for you is quite a task to find.
The first and most important thing a client is looking for in a VPN is privacy and security. The size of a VPN doesn’t matter because many small VPNs have outperformed larger brands.
Thus, in this article, we will explain ten best VPN to use, which make sure to keep you safe while protecting your data and providing fast streaming.
10 Best VPN to Use
Below is the list of 10 best VPN to use:
ExpressVPN is undisputedly the best VPN when it comes to speed, privacy, and unblocking features. In 94 countries across 160 locations, ExpressVPN provides more than 3,000 connections.
The best thing about ExpressVPN is, they can run on any platform. Not only Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. users can use it, but it is also helpful for DNS content-unblocking for media streaming devices.
It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and provides 24/7 support.
- It comes with a large, diversely distributed fleet of servers.
- Due to its simple interface, it is easy to use.
- Coms with enhanced and improved performance.
- And lastly, it allows P2P and BitTorrent as well.
- It doesn’t come with any free plan or free trial options.
- At one time, it allows only three connections.
2. Surfshark VPN
Surfshark VPN has made its name in the industry as one of the fastest swimmers in the VPN Sea. It is famous for its laid-back and playful branding image. But that doesn’t mean they will compromise on their client’s online privacy.
Moreover, its initial kit involves all the basics for a starter. Thus its features include OpenVPN UDP and TCP, AES-256 encryption, IKEv2 security protocols, and a kill switch.
It provides a free trial period and also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It comes with an unlimited number of connections simultaneously.
- A well-designed app.
- There is an unusual multi-hop and a split-tunneling tool.
- It is a little expensive.
- Sometimes its privacy language may be a little opaque.
- There is a possibility to improve the geographic distribution of servers.
- It shows mixed speed results.
3. IPVanish VPN
IPVanish VPN secures third place in the list because it is the best VPN for general users. To provide a fast torrent downloading, it offers features like P2P connections and SOCKS5 proxies.
It has a fast and reliable speed; thus, there are not any annoying connection drops. Besides, they also improve their Netflix servers to provide better streaming.
It comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee and offers 24/7 customer services.
- At one time, it gives access to 10 connections simultaneously.
- It comes with good geographic diversity.
- There is a feature that Allows BitTorrenting.
- Moreover, it uses automatic IP address cycling.
- Its interface is a bit unwelcoming and a little tricky to use.
- Besides, it has a limited global server presence.
- There are not any free trials.
NordVPN is one of the best VPN in 2020 and is excellent for general users. It comes with user-friendly features like kill switch, P2P connections, streaming tools, malware blocking, and DNS leak blocking.
Moreover, it keeps your online traffic secure through encryption and support for OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPSec. With more than 5,400 servers, NordVPN has its branches in more than 60 countries.
It provides 24/7 support and offers a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It allows multi-hop and torrent connections.
- Users can connect up to six devices at one time.
- Easy to use.
- There is an option to block ads and other web threats.
- Lastly, it comes with a strong customer privacy stance.
- It is expensive.
- There are specific issues with server security.
- Users cannot make payment through Paypal.
Next in the list is PureVPN. Its main highlighting feature is its no-log connection information. PureVPN joined no log movement in 2018. PureVPN comes with a solution for both Kodi and a Chromebook.
Besides, the best thing is it is the first VPN to provide a full implementation of GDPR. Its features include kill switch, split tunneling option, and IPv6 leak protection. It provides services in more than 140 countries and has more than 500 servers.
They provide a user speed up to 20Mbps.
- It has good server coverage.
- Users can connect five devices simultaneously.
- There is a split tunneling option which gives you control over which server uses what data.
- It supports many devices.
- It has a messy interface.
- Certain features are hidden.
- There is no free trial option.
They provide leak-free connections with the help of AES-256 encryption and protocol options, including IPSec, OpenVPN, and SSH. Besides, it also allows torrenting and has enough servers to block P2P access.
However, they don’t have a vast global appearance as they had only 58 servers in 26 countries. Besides, there is a seven days refund policy for a subscription if users are unhappy with the service.
- There is no log policy.
- It provides a simultaneous connection to unlimited devices.
- Besides, it allows torrenting.
- It allowed the use of Tor.
- They come with a Switzerland jurisdiction, which provides excellent security.
- It is the most expensive VPN.
- It has average download speed.
CyberGhost has more than 3,000 servers in more than 90 countries. Due to its advance and amazing features, CyberGhost serves more than 10 million users. Its best feature is the option to kick off VPN when specific apps are launched.
Usually, it provides support to the Netflix users on most of its servers and thus shows solid performance. It offers an initial free trial period and comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee.
It came with a Tor compatible feature and had a strict ‘no log’ policy. Besides, it also has a kill switch, so it doesn’t compromise on your policy.
- It comes with an affordable pricing policy.
- Due to its simple interface, it is easy to use.
- It works perfectly well with Netflix.
- There are no log files.
- It comes with torrenting or P2P connections.
- CyberGhost has the best server park.
- Its downloading speed is average.
- They are unresponsive to customers.
- It is expensive.
Being a bargain VPN, Ivacy allows its users to stream and download in peace. Its impressive speed and excellent features make it a desirable VPN option. It works only in 500 countries and allows its users to P2P downloading. Moreover, it is not expensive at all.
There is not any kind of IP leakage, and it has strong technical security. The availability of its optional NAT firewall, along with port forwarding, makes it ideal for torrent users. It comes with 27/7 customer support. Besides, it has a 7-day money-back guarantee.
- It works perfectly well with Windows.
- It comes with an easy installation feature and has a simple interface.
- Users can run five connections simultaneously.
- It comes with compatibility with several devices.
- It shows poor mobile support.
- Moreover, it has a mediocre refund option.
- It supports only the English language.
- There is no Tor compatibility.
VyprVPN has a successfully secure ninth position in our list due to its more than 700 servers functioning in more than 70 countries. It shows fast performance and offers high-end features.
Although the company has zero-knowledge DNS servers of its own still, they are one of the best VPN providers. VyprVPN has an independent audit system to make sure there is no logging.
Besides, it gives easy access to websites like Netflix and BBC iPlayer. Moreover, it provides a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It has a high downloading speed.
- Users can find it budget-friendly and also offers discounts on long-term plans.
- It has a stylish yet straightforward interface; thus, it is easy to use.
- It comes with the no-log policy.
- Users cannot make payments through Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.
- It does not provide 2/7 customer service.
10. TunnelBear VPN
The last name we have on the list is the TunnelBear. It is one of the best options for all newbies and technophobes. Its features like friendly and simple user interface, uncomplicated, and a fair number of options, and limited free plan makes it desirable.
The company tries to provide the best security to its users, although it shows an average performance. It has a simple interface and easy to use. It explains all the instructions in plain English; therefore, clients can easily understand.
It has servers in more than 20 countries and can provide connections up to five devices simultaneously.
- It is affordable and cheap.
- It comes with excellent privacy policies.
- Test results show good speed.
- It comes with a browser extension like stand-alone ad blocks.
- It has a friendly and simple user interface.
- It has an annual independent audit.
- There is a lack of diversity in geographic locations.
I am sure now you are in a better position to find a good VPN which is perfectly suitable for your needs. Always make sure to see the benefits and drawbacks of a VPN before making a decision.